Alarm Systems in Olympia
Protect your Olympia home, family, or business property with alarm system services tailored to the unique security monitoring needs of your premises. South Sound Fire & Security LLC are the local authorities for security system designs and professional installations. We are licensed electrical engineering technicians who are well-versed in municipal building and safety regulations.
We provide unparalleled services in security installation solutions that allow you to get alerts in real time. We go above and beyond to make sure you, your family or your employees feel safe and secure 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Here are some of the properties for which we have recently installed wired alarm systems:
- Private homes
- New construction homes
- Commercial new constructions
- Government sites
- Retail stores
- Apartment complexes
- Senior care and assisted living facilities
- Shopping centers
- Outlet stores
- Corner stores and gas stations
Is It Time to Upgrade Your Alarm System Service?
If you inherited your security system with the purchase of your home or commercial property, now is a good time to take a good look at it to make sure it is still serving you well. Here are some questions to consider:
- Are you having any problems with the controls or wiring?
- Are the sensors still functioning properly?
- Does it do everything you’d like it to do?
- Are there affordable upgrades that can increase the level of protection and value of your property?
There are many benefits to integrating new technology into your existing alarm system installation. During our onsite consultation process, we can help you discover ways to improve your systems coverage to include new monitoring options like:
- Freezing and flood detection
- Smoke, heat, and carbon monoxide detection
- Smart thermostats
- Accessible controls like touchscreens and smartphone remote controlling
- Motion detectors
- Broken glass, window and door contact sensors
- Panic and emergency button installs
- Video detection
- Outbuilding protection like garage doors and outdoor motion sensors
Efficient Alarm Installation Options
In Olympia, there are many handymen who claim to have the same level of training, speed of installation, and expertise required from licensed electrical engineering employees. Unfortunately, there are not many who can measure up to our high-standards. Each of our uniformed professionals are vetted and required to complete up-to-date safety certifications that are above and beyond the guidelines outlined in the National Electrical Code.
Your well-being and long-term prosperity are very important to us. We strive to pass the savings on to you by maintaining strong supplier relationships that give you access to the products and brands you trust— for the best prices. We’ll help you choose from many effective alarm installation options like:
- Two-way voice speaker technology
- Indoor and outdoor video surveillance cameras
- Smart locks on doors, windows, and garage entrances
- Motion detection sensors
- Doorbell cameras
- Emergency and panic buttons
- Image sensors
- Window and door contact sensors
- Broken glass detection
- Fire, heat, carbon monoxide, and smoke detection
- Flood detectors
- Freezing detection
When you get in touch with our accredited alarm system service experts, you can protect your Olympia investment and gain peace of mind right away. Call us now to set up an appointment to receive a free estimate.